Told your iPad data is not recoverable? Haven’t done an iCloud back up in a while? Don’t worry,Data Recovery Lab is here to help!
Bring in your water damaged iPad for a second opinion today! We can recover data from iPad 1 to iPad Pro and everything else in between.
Data Recovery Lab for a specially quoted fast efficient iPad Data Recovery.
It may not take long to recover lost data and may have your wedding photos back in your hands in no time.
It is common to just need a new charge port or a new screen to bring the iPad back to life for data recovery but sometimes it may need special micro soldering to restore power into the correct electronic circuits inside the tablet.
All iPad data is stored in a storage device in an encrypted format, this means you will need the device to turn on and enter its passcode to recover its information. This is increasingly common in most of today’s mobile device tablets.
The Rice Myth
If the iPad has had liquid damage, we highly recommend to act fast to avoid data loss and send you device in ASAP. Unfortunately, the rice myth on social media will only make you think you are doing something but in reality, its corroding away inside which will end up affecting the success rate of the data recovery process.
We use similar lost data recovery techniques in hardware and software that the law enforcement uses in the high court.
All data recovery done onsite.
Our pricing is fair.
High success rate.
You can meet & speak with the recovery specialist working on your case directly.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
- Simply fill in the online form and include as much detail as you can. There is a place to upload a picture of the sticker as well which helps us in finding the best price. You may choose to send in the hard drive yourself or ask us to send you a box with a shipping label included.
- We’ll repair the hard drive just enough to give you a quote. The quote may include an estimate of data recovered and the cost of any parts needed.
- After giving us the go ahead, we’ll image the hard drive and send you an invoice. We’ll ship it back to you once payment is received.
General Idea of Pricing
- $99 – $129 for basic recovery
- $129 – $399 for high level recovery
- $750+ for any damage inflicted by inept repair or if you need a complete logic board swap
You will not be required to pay for an unsuccessful recovery. However, your quote may indicate specific parts required for the recovery operation. Should the operation prove unsuccessful, we may still need to invoice you for these parts, simply to cover costs. In the same way, should you need your device returned afterwards, we may need to charge for our assembly work and courier fees