Oops, just dropped your Laptop? Oh good, it still works but what’s that sticking out? It’s your USB Flash Drive! Don’t worry, just ask Data Recovery Lab to help recover your important data and get you back up and running in no time. USB Flash Drive Data Recovery can be tricky but we’re a micro soldering expert!
It’s common for a USB Flash drive to get damaged ether by plugging it in the wrong way. Data Recovery Lab has recovered countless photos and videos from USB Flash drives and has a very good success rate.
We Do Micro Soldering
We can perform micro soldering on your USB Flash Drive device to restore access to its data if it has a broken USB connector. Another way is by transferring the storage NAND to a new Donor Flash Drive if its controller is damaged. The goal is to repair it just enough to get its data from it.
Data Recovery Lab is an expert in the field of USB Flash Drive Recovery.
All data recovery done onsite.
Our pricing is fair.
High success rate.
You can meet & speak with the recovery specialist working on your case directly.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
- Simply fill in the online form and include as much detail as you can. There is a place to upload a picture of the sticker as well which helps us in finding the best price. You may choose to send in the hard drive yourself or ask us to send you a box with a shipping label included.
- We’ll repair the hard drive just enough to give you a quote. The quote may include an estimate of data recovered and the cost of any parts needed.
- After giving us the go ahead, we’ll image the hard drive and send you an invoice. We’ll ship it back to you once payment is received.
General idea of Pricing
- $99 – $129 for basic recovery
- $129–$299 for any physical or logical damage
- $750+ for any damage inflicted by inept repair
- $2000+ for any Chip off Recovery
You will not be required to pay for an unsuccessful recovery. However, your quote may indicate specific parts required for the recovery operation. Should the operation prove unsuccessful, we may still need to invoice you for these parts, simply to cover costs. In the same way, should you need your device returned afterwards, we may need to charge for our assembly work and courier fees